Serious about sun protection? Our broadest brim AIRFLO® hat overshadows the rest…literally.
Keep the sun's rays at bay! Our broad brim AIRFLO® hat is ideal for those who make maximum sun protection a priority. A double brim wire adds stability to the brim of this remarkably lightweight hat (weighing just 3.5 oz/99 g). We've also put in a 3/4" mesh insert around the crown for added ventilation.
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- An abundance of shade - broad brim offers great sun protection
- Air flow - 3/4" mesh around crown allows for extra ventilation
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures hat in gusty conditions
- Double wire in brim for added stability
- hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away Keep valuables safe in the secret pocketBuoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Made in Canada
Brim size: Front & back: 3 7/8"; Sides: 3 1/2"
Under brim color: Khaki under brim is Olive. All other colours have the same under brim colour as body of hat
Weight: 3.5 oz / 99 g
Fabric: 100% supplex nylon; mesh 100% polyester
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold, use mild detergent. Reshape and air dry. Do not bleach. Remove wind cord and foam from crown pocket before wash. Do not use softeners. Do not iron.See our Sizing Guide What is the Tilley hat guarantee?If your Lifetime Guarantee Tilley hat wears out due to: normal wear & tear poor workmanship faulty material we'll repair or replace your hat.Tilley Endurables customer service department reserves the right to determine what constitutes normal wear & tear, poor workmanship, faulty material, misuse and/or improper care.