Though this lightweight snap-up AIRFLO® style is generally considered a sailing hat, we do see an awful lot of them on landlubbers too.
New Colour! Navy
Lightweight, breathable & you can snap up the brim of our AIRFLO® hat. What more do you need? But wait, there IS more:
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Versatility- brim can be snapped both sides up, 1 side up or not at all
- Air flow - 3/4" mesh around crown allows for extra ventilation
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures hat in gusty conditions
- hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Made in Canada
Brim size: Front & Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 3/8"
Weight: 4 oz / 113 g
Fabric: 100% supplex nylon; mesh 100% polyester
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold, use mild detergent. Reshape and air dry. Do not bleach. Remove wind cord and foam from crown pocket before wash. Do not use softeners. Do not iron.
What is the Tilley hat guarantee?
If your Lifetime Guarantee Tilley hat wears out due to: normal wear & tear poor workmanship faulty material we'll repair or replace your hat. Tilley Endurables customer service department reserves the right to determine what constitutes normal wear & tear, poor workmanship, faulty material, misuse and/or improper care.