Featuring 15 New Destinations.
This beautifully illustrated guide features 115 of Canada's most remarkable destinations. Scattered across every province and territory, some represent dream excursions to the far reaches of the land, while others are closer to your hometown than you would have imagined. Each destination affords unforgettable vistas, unusual land formations or compelling glimpses into Canada's history and spirit.
From coast to coast to coast, you'll find some of the best places to visit in a land known for its diversity and its extremes. Whether you want to climb the world's oldest rocks or visit a Viking encampment, kayak with killer whales or tour a diamond mine, you'll find the perfect trip in Unforgettable Canada.
Among the 15 new destinations included in this revised and expanded third edition are:
- Nova Scotia's Balancing Rock Trail
- Jelly Bean Row in downtown St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia's Bras D'or Lake
- Quebec's dramatic Acropole des Draveurs in the Charlevoix region
- the Bay of Fundy's tidal bore
- Wood Buffalo National Park in Alberta and the Northwest Territories